Welcome to CollegeQorps
You're now part of a community dedicated to your success in and after college. Check out the sections below to learn how.
CollegeQorps is all about community. Here are some tips help you get started building yours:
- Upload a transcript to the Achievements Claim Center to start earning medallions.
- Search the member directory for potential connections.
- Be sure to accept connections from Peer Supporters. They're trained members who can show you around and answer your questions. You'll see an alert in the upper right corner of the site when you have pending connection requests.
- Claim achievements that you may already have earned. Check out the achievements tab below for more information.
CollegeQorps gives you plenty of ways to collaborate with classmates and grow your network on and off campus. Go to the Community tab to find members to connect with, channels to ask questions and enter discussions and groups to join. Check out the Activity tab to keep abreast of the activity that matters to you through your activity and access tools for sharing files, group documents and project tracking.
Gain practical experience to prepare you for a career by becoming a Qorps Service member. CollegeQorps Service-to-Career model is designed to develop teamwork, communication and leadership skills in a way that mimics the promotional structure found in most careers. Click the button below to learn more about the opportunities and benefits of service.
To be the strongest applicant after you graduate - be it for a job or admission to graduate school - you should be able to tell a story about your time in college that shows three things:
- How you grew as a person;
- The skills you developed along the way; and
- How you used these experiences to deliver value to others.
Being a member of CollegeQorps gives you the tools to tell that story and structures how you tell it through Achievements. For details, click the button below.
Challenges are a set of activities to be completed during the course of a semester that are designed to develop your skills as both a student and a prospective internship or graduate school applicant. Challenges are available for Academic Achievement, Service and Medal Status. Successful challenges earn medallions to display on your profile and qoins you can spend in the CQ Exchange.
Qoins are CollegeQorps' official currency. You can earn them for a range of activities in the community, gift them to fellow members or spend them in the CQ Exchange.